Beyond body & mind meditation
met muziek van Karunesh
"A tonal meditation to calm body and mind, intensifying the connection with the higher self. By utilizing bells, soothing music and quiet pauses, Karunesh achieves a lilting journey to still the mind and center into the natural rhythm of the body. This is a wonderful sound journey for deep relaxation for bodywork and healing environments. It is also very effective for personal yoga and meditation"
- Sit in a comfortable position and close your eyes. With your mouth closed, breathe in through the nose in a normal manner. Breathe out and at the same time hum at a pitch comfortable for you.
- After a while your whole body will vibrate with the humming. You and the vibration will become one. If you feel like, you may change the pitch of you humming and allow your body to move gently.
- Both eyes are focused on the point between your eye-brows - the so-called ‘third eye’. This may feel a little strange at first, but as time passes, this positioning of the eyes will become an easy exercise.
- Try to breath naturally. This exercise will help you to detach and calm your minds activity.
- Just try to feel your heart. There is nothing special to do, no certain goal to achieve. You are part of everything and the omnipresent love of the Universe.
- This part of the meditation starts with the sound of a Gong. Please lay down comfortably and relax. Let the calming and pleasant sounds of the Tibetan Singing Bowls surround you. Let your body expand beyond its physical limitations and become one with existence.