Power of Light | Basic Training 2018 - part 1 / 5 days
This five-day group is part one of the Power of Light Basic training.
It provides a dynamic experience that can transform your life, giving support in finding your Inner Strength. The work invokes resources inspiring you to take the reins of your life in your own hands, coming more and more in tune with your true potential and uniqueness.
In this first part of four we explore our grounding, the way we relate to our bodies, feelings and emotions. Through bodywork, shamanism and a variety of other techniques we tap into the source of our Inner Wisdom. We will come to experience our body as the vehicle of our Essential Self. While opening up to sense the natural powers of the earth, we learn to accept and embrace our most vulnerable feelings. This allows us to actualize the nature of our Soul in our everyday life and start walking a path of true dignity. We will discover:
- How to invoke our passion for life, let it stream through our body and ground ourselves in reality
- How to access and embrace our deepest vulnerability conjuring the experience of Essential Courage
- How to invoke integration for our disowned and fragmented parts
- How to allow healing to take place
- How to find our strength and take our life in our own hands
- How to find the stance of dignity and empowerment in our lives, learning to really stand on our own feet.
In short: we learn how to trust life and actualize our true potential.
Vedanta Aspioti (1965) is currently leading the Power of Light Institute in Athens and the Diamond Logos* Academy in Greece. She specialized the last 25 years in childhood work, couple work and Essence work and is training psychotherapists. She is a trained body oriented psychotherapist and has published several psychological studies.
Interview with Vedanta on You Tube.
*A pathway leading us to the Essence of the Soul.