Power of Light | Basic Training 2019 - part 2 / 5 days
This second part of the POL training is open for people that have not joined part one.
Our work is based on creating corrective experiences in order to heal the wounds from childhood in a loving compassionate atmosphere. It also aims at supporting us in order to discover our resources. Specifically this part is purely an empowerment into discovering of and reconnecting with our True Self and potential. We will explore the issues around our power and all what holds us back from living life fully as we deserve, according to our Soul mission.
We will be able to see how we control our life energy in order to get into true autonomic regulation. This helps us find our strength and align to the flow of our life energy and life affirmative direction. We will experience our hara, the source of our true power and pure orientation towards Life.
We will discover and start integrating:
- How we hide our Essential Self and dark side behind the ‘glittery’ image of our personality
- How we cover our vulnerability with strategies of defences and how this impairs us from finding our True Power
- How to allow healing to take place
- How to access and embrace our deepest vulnerability conjuring the experience of Essential Courage
- How to invoke our passion for life, let it stream through our body and
- ground ourselves in reality
- How to access and live our True Strength and take our life in our own hands
- How to find the stance of dignity and empowerment in our lives, learning to really stand on our own feet
In short: we continue learning how to trust life and actualize our true potential.
Vedanta Aspioti (1965) is founder and leader of the Power of Light Institute in Athens and is currently leading the Diamond Logos* Academy in Greece. She specialized the last 25 years in childhoodwork, couple work and Essence work and is training psychotherapists. She is a trained body oriented psychotherapist and has published several psychological studies.